Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: WHat is one thing....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    you will change for yourself in 2007 that you weren't thrilled with in 2006?

    Might be personal... or work related... or having to do with hobbies or interests...

    doo tell....


    For me, I see 2007 to be a year when I go back to being more in command of what I want. I let a rejection last year kind of stymie my confidence in work... and there fore...I've let myself lounge around for the past 16 weeks. I am a healthy, able bodied person and even if it means working a few hours a week or 40 hours a week for few dollars...I will get my ass out there and do it...

    '06 was good good good tho in so many ways too.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i'd also like to change that this house still isn't feeling like a home... in every way.. if that makes sense?

    i moved into someone elses' house w/ their stuff and their organization... and well

    thats a two way street.... he needs to help me make it myne....

    since it was his...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    gives heidi batteries..
    I hope to just live the best I can.....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Im gonna move and change my job this year. I make good money which is why I kept it so long. I dont like it though. Nothing worse than working somewhere you dont want to be. Next job will be doing something I love.

    Im also goin to finish what I started in 2006 and thats being healthy. I'll work out more in O7, Im in better shape now than I have been in years. I plan to keep that up.

    Oh and I was thinking I'd get laid more. While im still peaking *L*

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Beautiful~Mistake's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,947
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i'm thinkin about goin back to school.. the college of the rockies is just around the corner from my house and it's still free for me to go...

    i'm definitely going to start drawing more... i'd like to take some art courses.. maybe some painting classes... i want to do a mural... and i'd really like to hone my skills and be able to take another drawing into the tattoo shop instead of letting them do it... only i don't know how to do what i need to do... sooo... what better way than to learn~

    aside from that... i want to do more volunteer work this year..

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I too am going to start school this year. Going to get my masters and see where it takes me. I hope to lose a little more weight and get in better shape.(Isnt that something everyone chooses for the new year) I want to do more riding and outdoors stuff. I'm hopeing to start saving for my land so that I can have my horse with me, or buy a house where he can live too. My dad has one in mind already!

    My biggest goal is to learn to not be so gulliable. I need to work on not jumping into things and take my time to think them thru. The past 4.5 years has taught me to never beleive someone 100% always take the time to think things thru. I would give anything to take the time back but I realize that I learned some valuable lessons from it. I need to heal and get myself back to where I was before it all happened. Time it will take..but time is all I have right now [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    new position at work is mine already.....thinking of going to school...time to go for the bigtime...time to hit the gym more often too...toss in some boxing and kick boxing...some running and weight training...cardio and all that... its time to be a lean machine....

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Beautiful~Mistake's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,947
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    good for you, don... i always like to hear about people going to schooo.. regardless how old or young... there's always time for more learning and always more to learn

    we (jay and i) have encountered a glitch in our lifestyle (imagine that *L) and now we have to begin living completely differently than we are now..

    some huge changes are in store for us this year...

  9. #9
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    one thing i will change for 2007...

    I will live in the present
    I will live a conscious true life
    I will uplift and not belittle
    I will stay the positive course...

  10. #10
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i wanna get outside more...which means i may not be here quite so much.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •